Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Old stuff

I was cleaning out all the crap from my studio PC when i stumbled upon a long lost folder......i found a whole lotta scans i'd done of my sketch book some 6 months ago. It's good fun when u stumble upon some of yer old art work. There's something fresh about the way you look at it. All the mistakes jump right up at you and the good designs seem better and manage to trigger new thoughts and ideas. Its like looking at photographs of youself when you were a kid.......you can actually feel the evolution......which for me is a good feeling......reminds me that i'm not static......but moving forward....slow and steady.

Heres one sketch that i did at the ferry station on Hong Kong Island........I love chinki chiks......i love drawing em even more.......maybe it's the hair....i dunno.....this chick was real cute...she cldn't get her eyes off her PSP!

No comments: